Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Bigger Kits
I've dyed up a couple of bra/panty kit combos and put those in the shop since I haven't done those in a while.  That puts me out of stock on panty lace/elastic, but I can always get more!

First, a color I haven't done in a while, Mochachino.  Note that there are two different kinds of panty elastic for this kit:  standard elastic and a 1" wide stretch lace.  There is also a 36" x approx. 24" cut of the satin;  this is double the amount I'd put in a bra only kit.


There is one small flaw in the center of the satin yardage, but it is very small and easily cut around.  Just thought I'd let you know that up front.


Then there is a Super Kit - this one is really fun for mix and match opportunities.  This one is a black, white and fuchsia combo.  This kit has *almost* everything for 3 bras or for a bra/panty combo or maybe a few of each, depending on the size you're making.  The only things this kit does not come with fuchsia fabrics (I found some wide white stretch lace, but it isn't shown).  It *will* ship with 3 pair of wires.


Lastly, and not for sale in Etsy I do have some hand painted fabrics.  I'm not sure that I like them as well as I thought, but if you like them, I'd be happy to dye up matching elastics/findings to go with them.  The satin is muted compared to the powernet, and is a generous 36" x approx. 24" cut; twice what I put in the regular bra kits.  If you want this as a bra/panty kit, panty elastic will be on order (as will be a wire size or two I'm out of).


Email me if you'd like the painted fabrics or put together as a kit:  summersetbanks "at" gmail "dot" com.

One last thing, I will be unavailable to ship kits on Friday and Saturday.  Any kits ordered will be out first thing Monday or Tuesday (after I get your wire size!) or whenever the Post Office is accepting mail after the 4th of July holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment