Tuesday, January 26, 2010

By Request:

Sunshine Yellow and Light Tangerine!


I had a request for these two colors, so they were the first two I dyed up for this latest group of kits. I certainly can use a little color pick-me-up at this time of year, too! First, Sunshine Yellow:

Second, Light Tangerine:

I wasn't so sure I'd get a tangerine color, as it took a little mixing of dye powders. There is always a little mystery when dyeing fabrics as you can't always be 100% sure of the final color, especially when mixing your own colors. I'm actually pretty happy with the color and I hope one of you will be, too! These kits will be in the Etsy store tomorrow morning!

BTW, the new solid fabric, the liquid satin 1 way stretch spandex, is beautiful! It takes dyes beautifully and is more substantial than the tricot.

In the pot right now, a really pretty purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment