Thursday, December 17, 2009

More New Colors!

Some of these colors are very interesting - some of them turned out much differently than I thought!

First, there is what I'm going to call Victorian Mauve. The dye color is labeled Reddish Brown, but it looks more mauve in real life than this early photo:

The color actually coordinates really well with many of the pieces from the Antique Pink (Lobster Bisque) set:

I'm going to call this one Amethyst. This one is interesting in that not all the pieces dyed the exact same color even though they were all in the dye pot at the same time. I'll have to think about what to do with this set - I might combine it with some black findings and power net for a combination/mix and match kit.

The next two colors seem to coordinate well, too. The first one below is Mochachino, and is darker than this picture.

The photo below shows the color a little better, and shows this color compared to a lighter shade, that I'm going to call Caramel Latte.

Caramel Latte really is a nice caramel brown, more golden than the photo and does coordinate well with the Mochachino color.

Seems like there were a lot of browns and muted tones in this new lot of colors. I'm now craving some bright blues and greens - maybe for spring!

These new kits will be available in the next few weeks. I might even do some combination kits or kits with bonus pieces to mix and match.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely colors. These will make awesome sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Amethyst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!!!
    El

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bra fabric and notions. I'll definitely try my hand at bra making.

    ReplyDelete