Monday, December 14, 2009

A Few New Colors

I've ordered some new dyes and here are a couple of the new colors for kits. I should be able to show a few more new colors in a few days. Depending on a few things, I plan to have new kits in stock ready for the new year.

The first new color was labeled Lobster Bisque. This doesn't look like lobster bisque to me at all, so I think I'll call this set Antique Pink. I was hoping for a pinky-peachy skin toned sort of color and I've ended up with an antique mauvey-pink. This is one of those kits where not everything dyed exactly the same shade, so this one has a two toned effect. I am going to try this color again and see how it looks in a paler shade.


This second new color I'm going to call Cranberry Red. It actually has a slight orange undertone, but is very pretty and very dark. I like this shade, so I'll probably dye at least one more set in this color.


Let me know what you think of these colors! I've still got a couple of deeper skin tone colors and a purple to try.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Cranberry Red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I like the red, the antique pink is nice too. . .I also think that one would pair well with a different color.
    El

    ReplyDelete